Let’s Talk Dirty, Let’s Talk Laundry!
Laundry rooms big and small must be well organized to fit the needs of the family. It’s a small but mighty room. Although it’s not the most lived in room of the house, it is one of the key rooms that’s used for the whole family. It’s important to consider all your laundry room needs before beginning a new design or remodel. I just finished a laundry room remodel myself and discovered a few questions you might consider.
- Do you need a hanging rack?
- Would drawers be more functional than cabinet doors?
- Do you need a laundry hamper in the laundry room?
- Do you need a spot for the trashcan?
- Do you want a pull out ironing board?
- Does your cat little box need a new home?
- Do you need a dog bathing station?
- Do you need a utility sink?
- Do backpacks and grocery bags need a new home?
- Could you use a counter top above your washer and dryer?
- Would you like shelves above your appliances?
- Paint, wallpaper or panel the walls?